Pages

Thursday 12 January 2012

What a lovely week

It's been a lovely, but busy (in a nice way) week - thoroughly loving how the start of the Maple Designs adventure is turning out.

I am so, so pleased that I've received some more orders this week - the amazingness of people saying nice things and passing information on Maple Designs over Twitter...just brilliant (thank you!).

Also great to get feedback from my some of my first orders - thank you Greg.

I've packed and posted another bib this week and I've had another order last night for a bib and babygrow combo, along with some bunting. I'm also starting to looking at what lovely wedding favours I can make for a couple getting married in the summer.

It's also been nice to spend some time relaxing and catching up with friends. I can heartily recommend Thelma's Cafe & Deli on Sharrowvale Road where I caught up with my lovely friend Anna and heard all about the exciting wedding cakes she's making at Hunkydory Cakes.

I also managed a coffee and relax in the wonderfully-relaxed-and-close-to-home Buttercup Cafe and got a little giddy over the new Dottie Angel Yarn book, which I just happened to tweet about!

I took this photo in the studio....I love it so wanted to share it.



This weekend is already taken up tidying up the studio, placing some more fabric orders, posting another order and also looking at what craft fairs are coming up in the surrounding area over the next few months. Oh, I'm also attending a crochet class too...how exciting.

Happy crafting,

x

No comments:

Post a Comment