Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

Short but sweet

On Saturday Maple Designs had a stall at the Malin Bridge Primary School Summer Craft Fair which was another exciting event.  The school is only a few minutes away from home/the Maple Designs studio, so I actually managed to have a small lie in!

It was great to be part of a different fair aimed at a different audience than the previous fairs I've been to.  The mix of school children, mums and local people was excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

This is only a short post today as I'm really busy getting everything ready for the first ever Maple Designs photo shoot which is taking place this coming Friday.  Fingers crossed the weather holds up, but even it has to be Plan B (i.e. indoors), I'm sure it's going to be a great day.

I'm so, so pleased that seven yummy mummies with their children have signed up for the shoot....it's really exciting and I can't wait to see what happens on the day and the photos that get taken.  There'll be pictures in future blog posts and they'll also be available on the Maple Designs Facebook page.  I'll also be tweeting about it during the day, so make sure you're following on Twitter.

Happy crafting,

x

No comments:

Post a Comment