Pages

Friday 17 February 2012

Hear the drummer (get wicked)

Last weekend was spent in the studio with Clockwork Owls as we recorded our EP 'Spirograph'. It was my first time recording and any pre-game nerves were quickly displaced as we were expertly looked after by Dave at 2Fly Studios, who's also done an amazing job with production. I can't wait to share the tracks we've done, I'm really proud and think my drumming, tambourine and backing vocals were ok! Photo's below from the weekend...


It's been a fairly quiet week back at Maple Designs HQ.  I've spent time completing a couple of orders, including a lovley applique top with a cute car design, and I've spent time working on a prototype of a kiddies beanie hat. I'm pretty happy with how it's looking...but it's not quite yet reached my pefection level just yet.

I'm also planning on applying for some more craft fairs in the surrounding area after hearing that I'd not been successful getting into the Reet Sweet fair in April in Leeds. If anyone knows of any craft fairs that might be suitable, I'd love to hear from you, so please drop me a message either on the blog, via e-mail or Twitter.

I'm really hoping that The Chimney House has a fair in the next few months, as I'd love (LOVE!) to show my wares in this amazing and inspiring venue...fingers crossed!!

This coming Saturday I'll be attending the brilliant Bradfield Farmers Market - and hopefully picking-up some lovely Our Cow Molly goodies amongst other things!

And, in appreciation of this week's blog title....



Happy crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment