Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

A + E

And so the first hour or so of my Sunday morning was spent making these lovely 'A' and 'E' tops for some very lucky girls (Abigal and Eleanor).  I hope they have as much fun wearing them as I had making them - I think the green spotty material really stands out on the white tops.  I'm really pleased with how they've turned out - let me know what you think.  The lovely letters B-D and F-Z are, of course, available for ordering!!


I've also been making a lovely little gift set order....a handmade bib, applique design on a baby suit, handmade 'it's a girl' greeting card and fabric gift tag...all for £15.00 (which I think is a pretty good value!).

In preparation for Mother's Day, I'm busy prepping and planning for this lovliest of days.  So, if you'd like any handmade goodies - from your child, grandchild etc to their Mummy - please get in touch.

I've also been having a good tidy in the studio - I amaze myself with how many piles of 'stuff' and 'things' appear, it genuinely does impress me.  So, as I type, the craft table is tidy, the sewing machine in its place, all fabric is boxed up and in order, threads in their place and I even gave things a good dusting and hoover.  How long will things stay like this for, I'm not sure.  I give it a few days.

I've also enquired about some more craft fairs in the local (Yorkshire) area, so hope to hear back from them over the next few days.  Will keep you posted over the next week or so with any news of where you can find Maple Designs on the road!

Happy crafting,

x

No comments:

Post a Comment